- Language: English
- Author: Ronnie Screwvala
- ISBN: 9788129139948, 8129139944
- Publisher: Rupa Publications India
- Total No of Pages: 208
In this book first-generation entrepreneur and UTV-founder Ronnie Screwvala tells his experience and the myriad lessons he learned from building different successful businesses in the last two and a half decades.
This book brings clarity and regarding the business landscape that is quickly changing and he also discuss about the role of entrepreneurship in India's future.
For Whom this book suits best?
- For those people who have a disruptive or business idea and willing to start a new business
- People who have already started the entrepreneurial journey
- Business owners who are running their company for quite a long time
About the Author
Ronnie Screwvala is a first-generation entrepreneur. His early days, in front of the camera and on stage, inspired him to pioneer cable TV in India,and he started one of India’s most innovative and diversified media and entertainment company named as UTV which is responsible for giving breakout channels like- Hungama & Bindass and movies like- Barfi, Jodha Akbar, Rang De Basanti etc.
He is passionate about social welfare and started ‘Swades Foundation’ with his wife Zarina. This foundation is focused to empower one million lives in rural india through a unique 360 degree model.
10 in stock